K9academy
What did Santa Paws leave under the tree? K9acad10
K9academy
What did Santa Paws leave under the tree? K9acad10
K9academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What did Santa Paws leave under the tree?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Betterdog4u
Betterdog4u

What did Santa Paws leave under the tree? Vide
PostSubject: What did Santa Paws leave under the tree?   What did Santa Paws leave under the tree? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:28 am

My wonderful liitle girls were very good this year so Santa Paws left them some nice things under the tree.

There were some new tennis balls for Patchs, a bodda rope, two boxes of home made dog cookies, a new tug toy, a big ball just for Neka, 4 packages of training treats, one bag of Breath busters and a 4 lb box of milk bones. And for Christmas dinner the got a 1/2 can of "canned" food mixed into there dry food ... They love that!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ABETTERDOG4U.com
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
Steven_L

PostSubject: Re: What did Santa Paws leave under the tree?   What did Santa Paws leave under the tree? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:23 pm

Oh! Someone got spoiled Grin How they liking the new toys?
Back to top Go down
http://k9domain.web.officelive.com
Betterdog4u
Betterdog4u

PostSubject: Re: What did Santa Paws leave under the tree?   What did Santa Paws leave under the tree? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:22 pm

Steven_L wrote:
Oh! Someone got spoiled Grin How they liking the new toys?
The tennis balls got put away until spring when I can hit them arounf the yard ... Thr boda rope lastred about two hours before it ended up in shreads on the carpet, and the big ball got popped in about an hour .... But the treats are a BIG hit!!! ROFL
Back to top Go down
http://www.ABETTERDOG4U.com
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
Steven_L

PostSubject: Re: What did Santa Paws leave under the tree?   What did Santa Paws leave under the tree? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:35 pm

Rofl, thats the way it is with our pooches! Toys last a day (two tops), thats why I like playing for a little while and then putting them away, Junior will usually sit down with a stuffed animals and knaw the eyes and nose off.lol.
Back to top Go down
http://k9domain.web.officelive.com
xXEvilMistressxX
xXEvilMistressxX

PostSubject: Re: What did Santa Paws leave under the tree?   What did Santa Paws leave under the tree? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:14 pm

Star got a fox toy, and 2 Christmas dog toys then a ball toy, then 2 bags of dog treats and finally a cow toy! Then Daniel bought star a cute little dog food bowl =]. Oh and my mom got Star a dog Pez (from walgreens) that has little dog treats inside, it is really cute!

For me, Daniel got me a yoville gift card (game on facebook) and Uno attack game, which is really fun! Santa got me a cool little stone box that is painted and carved into a fox, a Golden Retriever door mat, a dog purse, dog clock, money soap (real money inside the soap) then few little odd and ends, mostly socks (which I was in desperate need!).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did Santa Paws leave under the tree?   What did Santa Paws leave under the tree? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did Santa Paws leave under the tree?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
K9academy :: Miscellaneous Forums :: General Chat -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com