K9academy
Snow Day for Jessie K9acad10
K9academy
Snow Day for Jessie K9acad10
K9academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snow Day for Jessie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Shells_k
Forum Member
Forum Member
Shells_k

Snow Day for Jessie Vide
PostSubject: Snow Day for Jessie   Snow Day for Jessie Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:03 pm

Snow Day for Jessie Jessie10 Snow Day for Jessie Jessie11

She had such a blast in the snow today!!
Back to top Go down
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
Steven_L

Snow Day for Jessie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Snow Day for Jessie   Snow Day for Jessie Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:54 pm

I would have a blast in the snow if it were me!!! Are you guys getting a lot of it right now?
Back to top Go down
http://k9domain.web.officelive.com
Ann
Academy Professor
Academy Professor
Ann

Snow Day for Jessie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Snow Day for Jessie   Snow Day for Jessie Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:38 pm

Looks like she loves snow! I love watching dogs play in this stuff. We have new snow too...very powdery.
Back to top Go down
Shells_k
Forum Member
Forum Member
Shells_k

Snow Day for Jessie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Snow Day for Jessie   Snow Day for Jessie Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:43 pm

We've gotten about a foot today, I think. Yes, Ann, very powdery here too. Made it fairly easy to shovel all three driveways, three entrances, and the sidewalk on both sides of our townhouse. (3 townhouses in our building).
Back to top Go down
Betterdog4u
Betterdog4u

Snow Day for Jessie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Snow Day for Jessie   Snow Day for Jessie Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:02 pm

About 10 inchs today, Very powdery here too.

Neka and Patchs went down to Sarge's and ran around in the snow for about 35 minutes this afternoon. They all had a blast. Neka and Sarge were completely covered when we finished.

Neka and Patchs are sleeping soundly by my chair right now!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ABETTERDOG4U.com
xXEvilMistressxX
xXEvilMistressxX

Snow Day for Jessie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Snow Day for Jessie   Snow Day for Jessie Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:33 pm

aw lol! How much snow do you have shells? Here it goes up to stars chest, somewhat to his chest lol! We got about a foot my grandma said. Its hard snow.
Back to top Go down
Shells_k
Forum Member
Forum Member
Shells_k

Snow Day for Jessie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Snow Day for Jessie   Snow Day for Jessie Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:34 pm

xXEvilMistressxX wrote:
aw lol! How much snow do you have shells? Here it goes up to stars chest, somewhat to his chest lol! We got about a foot my grandma said. Its hard snow.

Last time I checked we had 10-12 inches, but my daughter just came in from taking the dogs out and they were covered in snow, so apparently we aren't done yet!

It really sucks because our backyard is not fenced in, and no matter how hard we try, we cannot train Sugar or Abby to be trustworthy off leash. So Jessie is the only one who really gets to run rampant on the snow Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
Steven_L

Snow Day for Jessie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Snow Day for Jessie   Snow Day for Jessie Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:36 pm

Shells_k wrote:

Last time I checked we had 10-12 inches, but my daughter just came in from taking the dogs out and they were covered in snow, so apparently we aren't done yet!

It really sucks because our backyard is not fenced in, and no matter how hard we try, we cannot train Sugar or Abby to be trustworthy off leash. So Jessie is the only one who really gets to run rampant on the snow Rolling Eyes

Ah yes I know how that is...Thats why I have Jr on a 16 ft leash so that he can go far and explore but still be under control. Its not so much that he doesn't do well with recall (he has great recall) but his amazingly high prey drive makes him dash after rabbits like crazy...its not till the "thrill of the chase" is gone that I can call him back..... Nervous weeping
Back to top Go down
http://k9domain.web.officelive.com
Sponsored content

Snow Day for Jessie Vide
PostSubject: Re: Snow Day for Jessie   Snow Day for Jessie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snow Day for Jessie

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
K9academy :: Dog Forums :: Dog Pictures and Videos -
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com