K9academy
Any other animals you know well? K9acad10
K9academy
Any other animals you know well? K9acad10
K9academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any other animals you know well?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
Steven_L

Any other animals you know well? Vide
PostSubject: Any other animals you know well?   Any other animals you know well? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:42 pm

Most people on dog forums tend to know more about dogs than your average person, but do you happen to know lots about other animals? Do you think you know more about those animals compared to dogs?

In my case the only other creatures I know more about are insects since I looked into entomology for a while.

How about you guys?
Back to top Go down
http://k9domain.web.officelive.com
Betterdog4u
Betterdog4u

PostSubject: Re: Any other animals you know well?   Any other animals you know well? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:14 pm

Most of my knowledge is about dogs ... but I do know a little something about alot of critters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ABETTERDOG4U.com
SpencerIsAQT
Junior Member: lv 5
SpencerIsAQT

PostSubject: Re: Any other animals you know well?   Any other animals you know well? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:04 pm

I would say of all the animals I think I know well, dogs are very low on that list! I know more about guinea pigs, ball pythons, bearded dragons, fish, and any other pet I've had really than I do about dogs. I'm also much more comfortable giving my opinion on the small pets. Probably because there seems to be a much larger amount of opinions on dog care/training/etc than there are with smaller pets. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PappyMom
Forum Member
Forum Member
PappyMom

PostSubject: Re: Any other animals you know well?   Any other animals you know well? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:04 pm

I don't know anything extrenuously well, but from working in the pet store, I know extra bits of information about different species of birds, rodents (esp. Chinchilla's and guinea pigs), rabbits, kitties, fish and some reptiles.
Back to top Go down
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
Steven_L

PostSubject: Re: Any other animals you know well?   Any other animals you know well? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:55 pm

LOL its sad I don't know more about small animals since I've had many hamsters!! But you know I was obsessed with ferrets before going into dogs...thing is that they are kinda illegal here in California Nervous
Back to top Go down
http://k9domain.web.officelive.com
schnauzkyLVR
Academy Guru
Academy Guru
schnauzkyLVR

PostSubject: Re: Any other animals you know well?   Any other animals you know well? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:46 pm

I know about cats a fairly good amount as well... i had a few growing up.
Back to top Go down
AnnSmith
AnnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Any other animals you know well?   Any other animals you know well? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:42 pm

I learn a lot through experiences. I know a little about fish because I took care of different kinds of fish before.
Back to top Go down
sazzy
Junior Member: lv 3
Junior Member: lv 3

PostSubject: Re: Any other animals you know well?   Any other animals you know well? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:11 am

I take care of both dogs and cats. I did so trouought my life. So I also know alot about cats too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.metronidazolefordogs.org
Ann
Academy Professor
Academy Professor
Ann

PostSubject: Re: Any other animals you know well?   Any other animals you know well? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:14 pm

I understand horses pretty well. I like them as well as dogs, but you can't bring them in the house with you. Wink
Back to top Go down
Betterdog4u
Betterdog4u

PostSubject: Re: Any other animals you know well?   Any other animals you know well? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:23 pm

Ann wrote:
I understand horses pretty well. I like them as well as dogs, but you can't bring them in the house with you. Wink
Ha ha ha, you need to get a Mini then!!! ROFL Any other animals you know well? 258695
Back to top Go down
Ann
Academy Professor
Academy Professor
Ann

PostSubject: Re: Any other animals you know well?   Any other animals you know well? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:17 pm

Hahahaha! Mini's are cute but you can't ride them! There are times when nothing else will fix things other than moving like the wind on the back of a horse!
Back to top Go down
Betterdog4u
Betterdog4u

PostSubject: Re: Any other animals you know well?   Any other animals you know well? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:52 pm

Ann wrote:
Hahahaha! Mini's are cute but you can't ride them! There are times when nothing else will fix things other than moving like the wind on the back of a horse!
Going to the dragstrip and making a few "Wide Open" runs down the 1/4 mile does "it" for me!
Back to top Go down
Ann
Academy Professor
Academy Professor
Ann

PostSubject: Re: Any other animals you know well?   Any other animals you know well? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:38 am

A little different, but you know exactly what I'm talking about. Grin
Back to top Go down
Betterdog4u
Betterdog4u

PostSubject: Re: Any other animals you know well?   Any other animals you know well? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:43 pm

Ann wrote:
A little different, but you know exactly what I'm talking about. Grin
Actually Im not sure it's much different at all. Other than youre on a four footed animal, and Im in a four wheeled animal!!!

When I get there, my mind and my thoughts are just on that moment. All Im thinking about is what is happening at the moment ... The rest of the world is completely gone ... It ALL about the sound of the car, the sence of speed and that rush of adrenaline. It gives me peace, so Yep, I think we're talking about the same thing!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
gabby22
Junior Member: lv 2
Junior Member: lv 2

PostSubject: Re: Any other animals you know well?   Any other animals you know well? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:25 pm

I've had Guinea pigs, rats, mice, fresh water fish, cats,and have even brought home ducks. so I guess I know a bit about different animals. Gabby22
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any other animals you know well?   Any other animals you know well? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any other animals you know well?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
K9academy :: Miscellaneous Forums :: Other Pets -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com