K9academy
What a great day! K9acad10
K9academy
What a great day! K9acad10
K9academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What a great day!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Ann
Academy Professor
Academy Professor
Ann

What a great day! Vide
PostSubject: What a great day!   What a great day! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:42 pm

It was in the 50's here, which seemed really warm after the wintry weather we had last month.
This morning I loaded all 3 of the dogs up and took them to the club in Lafayette. Lib ran the agility
course several times, and Baloo was fascinated with the tunnel, which was good to see!
There were a few other dogs there and Baloo was kind of pushy with one...a female BC. I kept him occupied
doing puppy push-ups (sit-down-stand-sit down-stand) which kept him out of trouble. Grizz-Bang was happy
just being the door greeter there.
When we got home, I took them out back and got them to play with the jolly ball and took some photos, which I will
post in the photo section later. I cooked veggie kabobs on the grill. Baloo had many firsts today, and it was so
much fun playing with all 3 of them. I think that has been the absolute hardest part of having a puppy in the house...
making sure the other dogs all get their fair share of attention!
Back to top Go down
Samm-ban
Forum Member
Forum Member
Samm-ban

What a great day! Vide
PostSubject: Re: What a great day!   What a great day! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:32 pm

Sounds like a great day!!
Back to top Go down
Betterdog4u
Betterdog4u

What a great day! Vide
PostSubject: Re: What a great day!   What a great day! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:06 pm

Sounds like you had lots of fun!!!

We hit 42 on Saturday but it will be 3 weeks before my yard drys out enough to use. The girls came in covered in mud today after runnig around for about an hour.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ABETTERDOG4U.com
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
Steven_L

What a great day! Vide
PostSubject: Re: What a great day!   What a great day! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:10 pm

Wow I bet they slept sounded that night!! Glad things are warming up over there....its actually getting quite cold here after some winter heat waves we had!
Back to top Go down
http://k9domain.web.officelive.com
schnauzkyLVR
Academy Guru
Academy Guru
schnauzkyLVR

What a great day! Vide
PostSubject: Re: What a great day!   What a great day! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:25 pm

yeah! i it's been really nice here as well. i havent worn my winter coat in two months. it's definitely been a weird winter. last year we got snowed in, this year i was wearing flip flops two weeks ago..and now today there was frost on my car..what on earth is going on, lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What a great day! Vide
PostSubject: Re: What a great day!   What a great day! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a great day!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
K9academy :: Miscellaneous Forums :: General Chat -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com