K9academy
A Record for K9Domain! K9acad10
K9academy
A Record for K9Domain! K9acad10
K9academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Record for K9Domain!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
Steven_L

A Record for K9Domain! Vide
PostSubject: A Record for K9Domain!   A Record for K9Domain! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:48 pm

For the month of March K9domain broke the 1000 visitor mark!!!

To be specific last month we reached a total of 1314 new people which is almost twice as much than the previous month!

*applause* Cool

Its probably nothing compared to many sites but I think its still a step in the right direction Wink
Back to top Go down
http://k9domain.web.officelive.com
Betterdog4u
Betterdog4u

PostSubject: Re: A Record for K9Domain!   A Record for K9Domain! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:54 pm

Great news!!! What can we do to to get more of them to join? Im sure they ALL have a lot of good stuff to say and share!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ABETTERDOG4U.com
schnauzkyLVR
Academy Guru
Academy Guru
schnauzkyLVR

PostSubject: Re: A Record for K9Domain!   A Record for K9Domain! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:49 pm

oh sweet! hoOray! Grin
Back to top Go down
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
Steven_L

PostSubject: Re: A Record for K9Domain!   A Record for K9Domain! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:16 pm

Betterdog4u wrote:
Great news!!! What can we do to to get more of them to join? Im sure they ALL have a lot of good stuff to say and share!!! Very Happy

Well these visitors only read K9Domain, but we sure do want them to join K9Academy. So things I'm working on to get K9Academy on more search results are the following:

-Rewriting all Copy and Pasted articles that I've posted. Copy and pasted things actually make google down-rank our site, and I have LOTS of copy and pasted articles here, so I'm working on getting that cleaned up. (I don't know if you've noticed that I've been summarizing articles as of a while ago).

-Get a good welcoming sign to K9Academy that will encourage the visitors we do get to register.

-Get K9Academy on more link exchange agreements, because of the missing PR I haven't been doing that, it would help a lot.

-Lastly (A longshot though) if I can get enough money put together, I'll get rid of the .dogboard extension on the URL and it can just be K9Academy.net, but I think that cost $30+ so, I gotta do some saving.lol. Google doesn't tend to be very nice to subdomains.lol.

I need to get working on some new articles too!
Back to top Go down
http://k9domain.web.officelive.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Record for K9Domain!   A Record for K9Domain! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Record for K9Domain!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
K9academy :: Media Forums :: Other Sites -
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com