K9academy
Itchies when I wake up... K9acad10
K9academy
Itchies when I wake up... K9acad10
K9academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Itchies when I wake up...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
xXEvilMistressxX
xXEvilMistressxX

Itchies when I wake up... Vide
PostSubject: Itchies when I wake up...   Itchies when I wake up... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:49 pm

Okay first off I wanted to say...DONT SUGGEST A DOCTOR....I just want general ideas of what you think my problem might be, I am very much so against going to doctors and where I live the doctors are poorly rated and I don't feel comfterable with a doctor looking at my legs, anyway here is my issue:

Whenever i wake up from sleeping I am ITCHY all over and I get lil red bumps on my legs and they are sooo ITCHY. I put anti-itch creme on them along with a bandaid so I don't scratch them horribly and it don't work...the itch is to strong for the creme. I am fine whenever I am in my pants and out all day...I don't feel like itching anymore and the bumps go away. Soon as I am in shorts and in my bed, they get itchy again and I wake up with bumps all over my legs. It is so frustraiting because I dont know what it could be! My mom checked for bed bugs and it isn't that....my bumps dont even look like the bites that it shows on google from them so I can cross that out. Do you guys have any idea or suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
Steven_L

PostSubject: Re: Itchies when I wake up...   Itchies when I wake up... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:32 pm

Maybe, and quite possibly, you are allergic to the things your mom uses to clean your sheets (e.i. softener and soap). Sometimes happens to us. Could also be that the fabric you are sleeping in gives you rashes.
Back to top Go down
http://k9domain.web.officelive.com
Betterdog4u
Betterdog4u

PostSubject: Re: Itchies when I wake up...   Itchies when I wake up... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:16 am

Steven_L wrote:
Maybe, and quite possibly, you are allergic to the things your mom uses to clean your sheets (e.i. softener and soap). Sometimes happens to us. Could also be that the fabric you are sleeping in gives you rashes.
THis is all I can think of too!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ABETTERDOG4U.com
xXEvilMistressxX
xXEvilMistressxX

PostSubject: Re: Itchies when I wake up...   Itchies when I wake up... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:00 pm

grr wasn't that . I stopped using anti itch creme and neo sporen and it got rid of itchies....but I got some new ones now on my arm! Just appearing out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
xXEvilMistressxX
xXEvilMistressxX

PostSubject: Re: Itchies when I wake up...   Itchies when I wake up... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:00 pm

oh one more thing, soon ill be known as the bandaid girl =P
Back to top Go down
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
Steven_L

PostSubject: Re: Itchies when I wake up...   Itchies when I wake up... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:22 pm

Well this one has me stumpted then...if you were itchy at any other time other than being in your bed then I would have suggested some sort of allergy to food or pollen.... you sure you don't have mosquito problems?
Back to top Go down
http://k9domain.web.officelive.com
xXEvilMistressxX
xXEvilMistressxX

PostSubject: Re: Itchies when I wake up...   Itchies when I wake up... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:03 pm

I am sure, there were hardly any misquetos this year. They finally went away after I put neosporen on all of my ichies! Thankfully!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itchies when I wake up...   Itchies when I wake up... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Itchies when I wake up...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
K9academy :: Miscellaneous Forums :: General Chat -
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com