K9academy
Pulled Over -.- First time... K9acad10
K9academy
Pulled Over -.- First time... K9acad10
K9academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pulled Over -.- First time...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
xXEvilMistressxX
xXEvilMistressxX

Pulled Over -.- First time... Vide
PostSubject: Pulled Over -.- First time...   Pulled Over -.- First time... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:29 pm

Ok I had to post this but....My boyfriend got his drivers license today so he wanted to go out joy riding with me >.> well I took him to my old school district and I havent been there in 7 years so I became a little unfamilar with the area and we went down a wrong way didnt see the sign until after the cop pulled us over. I started to panic because first off his turn signal is broken and next his insurance card expired even though he has it updated he just didnt get the new card yet. The guy felt bad that it was his first day and got pulled over so he just got a warning.

I was scared....mainly because my moms been driving 42 years and never once in her life been pulled over and so I had no idea how that went. If anything he would of gotten a ticket for going to slow >.> not to be rude but yeah lol All in all I am glad I experanced that with him...
Back to top Go down
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
Steven_L

PostSubject: Re: Pulled Over -.- First time...   Pulled Over -.- First time... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:23 pm

Hehe just today you were telling me about him going slow. When there are other cars around I think thats my problem.... But as soon as they start tailgating I speed up.lol. Those people that tailgate make me want to smash on the brakes...they shouldn't be so close!
Back to top Go down
http://k9domain.web.officelive.com
Betterdog4u
Betterdog4u

PostSubject: Re: Pulled Over -.- First time...   Pulled Over -.- First time... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:40 pm

Ive probably been driving for a few more years than you guys. (about 37 years) and i can count the amount of tickets I have recieved on one hand.

The first was a speeding ticket ... in 1977 - 52 in a 45. As I remember the ticket set me back about $45

The second was Dirving were prohibited (a moped on a sidewalk) *this was a bs ticket b/c I was pulling it up on the sidewalk to put it inside a commerical building at night so it wouldnt get stolen. I had to appear in trafic court and paid $90 including court costs.

Third was an DUI ... Lost my licence for 6 months, paid a lawyer $500 to plead me guilty and paid over $5000 in Insurance Premiums over the next 5 years.

Forth was a speeding in 2003 ... 66 in a 55. I had been driving in the Interstate for about 4 hours abd i was used to the speed. I got stopped on a county highway about 8 miles off the Interstate. It was a $75 ticket and i got a warming for having to dark of tint on my side windows.

During this same period I have been stopped and warned 4 other times. 2 for speed, 1 for excelerating thru a yellow light and one for having a taillight out.

My biggest worry on the road today is not getting stopped ... it's getting hit by someone that is talking or texting while they are driving. I have at least one close call every day. A friend of mine got rear-ended by a girl who admitted that she was texting a friend when she hit him. She said she looked down for just a second and the next thing she knew, she was UNDER his Pickup with her windsheild in her lap. (in 1,000,000's of little peices) She suffered Neck, Back and arm injuries and her car was totaled. My friends PU was within $1000 of being totaled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ABETTERDOG4U.com
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
Steven_L

PostSubject: Re: Pulled Over -.- First time...   Pulled Over -.- First time... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:01 pm

I think that that is my biggest fear too...well its more general actually; simply drivers that aren't paying attention. I'm a very defensive driver...sometimes to the point where I drive the passangers in my car crazy.lol. But better safe than sorry you know? Heh, I have to be defensive especially since I drive near the police station to the get to the library, store, or church.lol.
Back to top Go down
xXEvilMistressxX
xXEvilMistressxX

PostSubject: Re: Pulled Over -.- First time...   Pulled Over -.- First time... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:48 pm

Steven_L wrote:
Hehe just today you were telling me about him going slow. When there are other cars around I think thats my problem.... But as soon as they start tailgating I speed up.lol. Those people that tailgate make me want to smash on the brakes...they shouldn't be so close!

When my mom gets tailgaters she goes SLOWER. She figures they will pass if they want. She won't give in to intimidation of their tailgating to make you go faster.

Hey Steven...beat my moms record....shes been driving for 34 years, not once ticket or once has a cop pulled her over. lol, my boyfriend gets pulled over first day of license and my mom goes oops there goes his chance at beating my record XD.
Back to top Go down
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
Steven_L

PostSubject: Re: Pulled Over -.- First time...   Pulled Over -.- First time... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:31 pm

I'll definitely try to beat her record. But you know it'll be hard if I'm on the road more than she is.lol.
Back to top Go down
Eduardo
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Pulled Over -.- First time...   Pulled Over -.- First time... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:58 pm

That was close, you would have been in trouble!
Back to top Go down
http://publicgaming.go-forum.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pulled Over -.- First time...   Pulled Over -.- First time... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pulled Over -.- First time...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
K9academy :: Miscellaneous Forums :: General Chat -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com