K9academy
4 years ago today K9acad10
K9academy
4 years ago today K9acad10
K9academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

4 years ago today

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Betterdog4u
Betterdog4u

4 years ago today Vide
PostSubject: 4 years ago today   4 years ago today Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:13 am

It was 4 years ago this morning that I said goodbye to Chip. He was my best friend of over 15 years and was a great little guy. I still think about him every day.

We were not only "dog 'n owner" we were buddies and best friends. Now, 4 years later the pain of loss is gone, but his memory is still as strong as it was when he was here laying next to me on the floor.

Some of you know that Patchs celibrated her 4th Birthday on Monday. Since she moved in with us two years ago, I have noticed that her actions and some of her habits are just like his. Because of the way she acts and the things she does sometimes, and I swear that when Chip passed, his soul moved into Patchs knowing that a few years later we would meet again. In fact, I have even caught myself calling her Chip on several occations.

With Neka also gone, my full attention is on Patchs. My goal is to influence her in a positive mannor so that she will become the very best dog she can be. God Willing ... I look forward to spending another 11 plus years with her.

If you have a dog, you will most likely outlive it; to get a dog is to open yourself to profound joy and, prospectively, to equally profound sadness. - Marjorie Garber

4 years ago today Lookin10

Back to top Go down
http://www.ABETTERDOG4U.com
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
Steven_L

4 years ago today Vide
PostSubject: Re: 4 years ago today   4 years ago today Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:39 pm

Not much I can say but that I agree. Its great to see owners really develop a strong relationship with their pooches.
Back to top Go down
http://k9domain.web.officelive.com
Ann
Academy Professor
Academy Professor
Ann

4 years ago today Vide
PostSubject: Re: 4 years ago today   4 years ago today Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:00 pm

It's interesting about the time of Chips' passing and Patches' birth. I love my Baloo dearly, but wish I could find a piece of DeeOhGee's soul here on Earth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

4 years ago today Vide
PostSubject: Re: 4 years ago today   4 years ago today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4 years ago today

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
K9academy :: Miscellaneous Forums :: General Chat -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com