K9academy
Bearded Dragon - Page 2 K9acad10
K9academy
Bearded Dragon - Page 2 K9acad10
K9academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bearded Dragon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
Steven_L

Bearded Dragon - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bearded Dragon   Bearded Dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:46 pm

Hey Kylie! Thanks for updating Saphira's thread! Hehehe the shedding only means she's going to get bigger! Are you not supposed to help peal it off? I don't think my Anole ever shed so I wouldn't know.
Back to top Go down
http://k9domain.web.officelive.com
SpencerIsAQT
Junior Member: lv 5
SpencerIsAQT

PostSubject: Re: Bearded Dragon   Bearded Dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:47 pm

Yep! I need to measure her again to see how much bigger she is.. she's gained a bit of weight which is good, she was too skinny.. I think she is still a bit thin, workin on that! She just eats sooo much, hard to keep up with her appetite! Razz Nope you don't help them because you can accidentally hurt them in the process. It's hard to leave it alone though! I gave her a bath after the pictures and it helped loosen it so she has scraped a lot of it off now.
Back to top Go down
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
Steven_L

PostSubject: Re: Bearded Dragon   Bearded Dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:30 pm

SpencerIsAQT wrote:
Yep! I need to measure her again to see how much bigger she is.. she's gained a bit of weight which is good, she was too skinny.. I think she is still a bit thin, workin on that! She just eats sooo much, hard to keep up with her appetite! Razz Nope you don't help them because you can accidentally hurt them in the process. It's hard to leave it alone though! I gave her a bath after the pictures and it helped loosen it so she has scraped a lot of it off now.

Hehe yes I would imagine that its tempting to pick a few here and there.lol. They aren't like snakes that take it all off at once, huh.lol.

Really you think she's skinny? Looks good to me Grin
Back to top Go down
SpencerIsAQT
SpencerIsAQT

PostSubject: Re: Bearded Dragon   Bearded Dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:31 pm

Nope not all at once. And what is odd is they don't always shed their whole body either. Once she shed only her back legs. Shocked Very strange but interesting hehe! Yeah I think she is.. not a lot, but I just know she isn't eating as much as I'd like her to. But if I fed her as much as she wanted to eat.. I'd probably be broke. Razz

*Edit* I am so forgetful today.. I meant to add that I measured her and she is about 17 inches now!
Back to top Go down
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
Steven_L

PostSubject: Re: Bearded Dragon   Bearded Dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:24 pm

SpencerIsAQT wrote:
Nope not all at once. And what is odd is they don't always shed their whole body either. Once she shed only her back legs. Shocked Very strange but interesting hehe! Yeah I think she is.. not a lot, but I just know she isn't eating as much as I'd like her to. But if I fed her as much as she wanted to eat.. I'd probably be broke. Razz

*Edit* I am so forgetful today.. I meant to add that I measured her and she is about 17 inches now!

Wow...I honestly did not know they got that big! Thats awesome!
Back to top Go down
SpencerIsAQT
SpencerIsAQT

PostSubject: Re: Bearded Dragon   Bearded Dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:14 pm

Haha thanks! I definitely think she's pretty awesome. Razz Recent pic!

Bearded Dragon - Page 2 IMG000187
Back to top Go down
SpencerIsAQT
SpencerIsAQT

PostSubject: Re: Bearded Dragon   Bearded Dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:51 pm

Haven't updated this for a bit, but I now should change it to Bearded DragonS since I adopted a little guy from work the other day! I don't know if it is a male or female so I am just going with "he" since I want a boy this time. He is missing half of one of his back legs due to an injury, but it doesn't seem to bother him at all. He can still run, jump, and climb like the other Beardies. Smile He is soooo tiny!! I can't believe how big Saphira is now, so having a little baby again is adorable. Ok, pics!

Bearded Dragon - Page 2 017

Saphira is a lazy piggy Razz And she's getting big! Though, she is actually on the smaller end of what a Bearded Dragon can be. I am hoping this little baby is a boy who gets bigger. Grin
Bearded Dragon - Page 2 002-1

Cutie!
Bearded Dragon - Page 2 018
Back to top Go down
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
Steven_L

PostSubject: Re: Bearded Dragon   Bearded Dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:43 pm

OMG Shes huge compare to the little guy! Are you serious that he'll get that big too?!?!
Back to top Go down
SpencerIsAQT
SpencerIsAQT

PostSubject: Re: Bearded Dragon   Bearded Dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:22 pm

Yep! Well if it is a male (which I really hope!) then he should get bigger than her actually. :]
Back to top Go down
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
Steven_L

PostSubject: Re: Bearded Dragon   Bearded Dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:36 pm

SpencerIsAQT wrote:
Yep! Well if it is a male (which I really hope!) then he should get bigger than her actually. :]

Yeah thats what I was thinking too, males are usually bigger Bearded Dragon - Page 2 258695 Well keep us updated, I want to see how he grows!
Back to top Go down
SpencerIsAQT
SpencerIsAQT

PostSubject: Re: Bearded Dragon   Bearded Dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:16 pm

Ok another quick picture update on my babies! The baby has grown a bit. Saphira's Mercury Vapor Bulb decided to break, so I have to order her a new UVB bulb. So that is why her cage looks so dark!

Bearded Dragon - Page 2 001-1
This photo was before her MVB went out. She sleeps all the time, always in what looks like an uncomfortable position haha.

Bearded Dragon - Page 2 004
And a more recent basking photo.

Bearded Dragon - Page 2 006
And the baby!
Bearded Dragon - Page 2 005
Bearded Dragon - Page 2 010
Back to top Go down
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
Steven_L

PostSubject: Re: Bearded Dragon   Bearded Dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:21 pm

So cool! Thanks for the update Grin
Back to top Go down
AnnSmith
AnnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Bearded Dragon   Bearded Dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:40 pm

Do you need any license to have a bearded dragon? That's one cool pet!
Back to top Go down
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
Steven_L

PostSubject: Re: Bearded Dragon   Bearded Dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:45 pm

AnnSmith wrote:
Do you need any license to have a bearded dragon? That's one cool pet!

I honestly....don't think so Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bearded Dragon   Bearded Dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bearded Dragon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
K9academy :: Miscellaneous Forums :: Other Pets -