K9academy
The Other End of the Leash - Patricia McConnell K9acad10
K9academy
The Other End of the Leash - Patricia McConnell K9acad10
K9academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Other End of the Leash - Patricia McConnell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
Steven_L

The Other End of the Leash - Patricia McConnell Vide
PostSubject: The Other End of the Leash - Patricia McConnell   The Other End of the Leash - Patricia McConnell Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:16 pm

I just finished reading this book that some people have been recommending to me for quite some time. I thought this was an excellent book, it most definitely is not your average dog training book. Patricia McConnell examines not only dog behavior but that of human/primate behavior to explain why we do the things we do around our dogs. She draws clear and effective anologies to get a point across.

This book is not page of pages of boring facts and theories but rather Dr. McConnell adds a bit of humor along with personal experiences to clearify and illustrate how things can be a problem and how to solve it.

Can't get your dog to come to you when called? There are sections in this book that explain why this may be and what you may be doing that is telling your dog something completely different that what you are saying. I highly recommend this book to people that are starting on dog training or even those more seasoned trainers as this book has much insight to offer.

http://www.amazon.com/Other-End-Leash-Patricia-McConnell/dp/0345446798

The Other End of the Leash - Patricia McConnell The20o10
Back to top Go down
http://k9domain.web.officelive.com

The Other End of the Leash - Patricia McConnell

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
K9academy :: Media Forums :: Books & TV -
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com