K9academy
Favorite Sport Team K9acad10
K9academy
Favorite Sport Team K9acad10
K9academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Sport Team

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eduardo
Forum Member
Forum Member

Favorite Sport Team Vide
PostSubject: Favorite Sport Team   Favorite Sport Team Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:53 pm

Share your favorite sport team in here. My favorite sport teams are Boston Red Sox, Los Angeles Angles of Anaheim, and the Oakland Athletics. These three teams are major league baseball teams.
Back to top Go down
http://publicgaming.go-forum.net/forum.htm
xXEvilMistressxX
xXEvilMistressxX

Favorite Sport Team Vide
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sport Team   Favorite Sport Team Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:10 pm

My favorite team is dogs, dog shows and dog sporting events. I hate other sports like football, basketball ect...I think there over-rated, over-payed, over-talked about and over-sponsored. Its really sad whenever the news comes on and sports is the first thing you hear about, or all you see everywhere you go. My town probably hates me and my boyfriend because we root the other football team to win so we don't have to hear about the win a million times the next day or week until next game. ESPN is for sports....I believe thats where it should be left not on all these other channels. That is my opinion though, I prefer dog sports/shows. I like the Idariod (sp) with the husky dogs pulling the sled and the agility!
Back to top Go down
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
Steven_L

Favorite Sport Team Vide
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sport Team   Favorite Sport Team Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:36 pm

Not a big fan of sports either. I play them every now and then, things like volleyball, waterpolo, and soccer. But I don't particularly like watching them. Hey I know the University of Washington are the Huskies (as you can see in my avatar), so I guess they can be my new favorite sports team Wink
Back to top Go down
http://k9domain.web.officelive.com
schnauzkyLVR
Academy Guru
Academy Guru
schnauzkyLVR

Favorite Sport Team Vide
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sport Team   Favorite Sport Team Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:23 pm

I don't know if i have favorites, but I do have a lot of team spirit for my local teams and enjoy watching games. I really like watching basketball, soccer, and football. So..naturally, living in Seattle I am a fan of the seahawks, sounders, and loved the sonics before they were sold to Oklahoma. BOO TO THAT!

I used to play a lot of sports when I was younger, does that count? i used to do tae kwon do, volleyball, and basketball Smile
Back to top Go down
Betterdog4u
Betterdog4u

Favorite Sport Team Vide
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sport Team   Favorite Sport Team Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:58 pm

I'm not much on "Stick & Ball" sprorts. Im a Auto Racing guy ... I also own a Sportsman Drag Racing team and race during the summer. (at the track, not on the street).

I will watch U of Iowa, Basketball and Football if Im really bored. And if I want to catch up on my sleep on a Sunday Afternoon Ill watch the Vikings or the Bears ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ABETTERDOG4U.com
Sponsored content

Favorite Sport Team Vide
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sport Team   Favorite Sport Team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Sport Team

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
K9academy :: Miscellaneous Forums :: General Chat -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com