K9academy
My gaurdian angel has 4 paws, a tail, and a squishy face.. K9acad10
K9academy
My gaurdian angel has 4 paws, a tail, and a squishy face.. K9acad10
K9academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My gaurdian angel has 4 paws, a tail, and a squishy face..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
PappyMom
Forum Member
Forum Member
PappyMom

My gaurdian angel has 4 paws, a tail, and a squishy face.. Vide
PostSubject: My gaurdian angel has 4 paws, a tail, and a squishy face..   My gaurdian angel has 4 paws, a tail, and a squishy face.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:09 am

I love you Noodles, it's been a year and a half since you went to the bridge, but mommy thinks about you every single day. You'd love the new puppy, Noodz, more than you liked Giz..she's not crazy!! She would've made you cuddle with her though, but I don't think you would have cared..you were a sucker for the babies! Gosh, I miss you so much, you wouldn't even believe..When we get a big house Noodsie, Mommy's going to build you a big garden to spread your ashes in. It will be like you are running in the yard, peeing all over the fence with Gizzy. You know you taught him how to get on his tippy toes to lift his leg..silly boy! No baby yet, Noodles. No mini-mommy or daddy. I know how bad we all wanted one, and then we got the psycho puppy instead, one day. Mommy still remembers how you stayed with her, protected her, and comforted her through all her hardest times. I'd be nothing without you my squishy boy..absolutely nothing..You changed my whole life. Thank you, poopie, save a spot up there for me. Love

My gaurdian angel has 4 paws, a tail, and a squishy face.. 4961_113071664001_742849001_2721515_1681759_n

RIP Noodle-boy. Love
Back to top Go down
Betterdog4u
Betterdog4u

PostSubject: Re: My gaurdian angel has 4 paws, a tail, and a squishy face..   My gaurdian angel has 4 paws, a tail, and a squishy face.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:32 am

Very nice tribute ... Thanks for sharing your feelings for the wonderful Noodles!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ABETTERDOG4U.com
Shells_k
Forum Member
Forum Member
Shells_k

PostSubject: Re: My gaurdian angel has 4 paws, a tail, and a squishy face..   My gaurdian angel has 4 paws, a tail, and a squishy face.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:59 am

aawwww makes me tear up all over again. You sure are missed!!!
Back to top Go down
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
Steven_L

PostSubject: Re: My gaurdian angel has 4 paws, a tail, and a squishy face..   My gaurdian angel has 4 paws, a tail, and a squishy face.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:20 pm

Yes, we all remember Noodlez. Definitely a nice tribute to him.
Back to top Go down
http://k9domain.web.officelive.com
Samm-ban
Forum Member
Forum Member
Samm-ban

PostSubject: Re: My gaurdian angel has 4 paws, a tail, and a squishy face..   My gaurdian angel has 4 paws, a tail, and a squishy face.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:19 pm

beautiful ♥️
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My gaurdian angel has 4 paws, a tail, and a squishy face..   My gaurdian angel has 4 paws, a tail, and a squishy face.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My gaurdian angel has 4 paws, a tail, and a squishy face..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
K9academy :: Dog Forums :: Memorial -
Forum create on Forumotion | Animals | Dogs | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com