K9academy
Sneaky way to get money... K9acad10
K9academy
Sneaky way to get money... K9acad10
K9academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sneaky way to get money...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
Steven_L

Sneaky way to get money... Vide
PostSubject: Sneaky way to get money...   Sneaky way to get money... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:20 pm

Was just listening this morning on the news that the city of LA just came up with a way to get money to help with their defecit: giving fines to dog owners that don't have their dog's licenced.

How are they going to do that? Well they were saying that they've come up with a way to know which owners have licenced their dogs and which haven't. The Department of Power and Water have listed people that own dogs so that their those who go check the meters are careful of households that have dogs. Well the city plans to use this data to fine owners that don't have licensed dogs.

What do you guys think about that?
Back to top Go down
http://k9domain.web.officelive.com
Ann
Academy Professor
Academy Professor
Ann

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky way to get money...   Sneaky way to get money... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:27 pm

They've been doing that here in my town for several years now.
Back to top Go down
Betterdog4u
Betterdog4u

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky way to get money...   Sneaky way to get money... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:29 pm

Thay used to do that here too. About 10 years ago they found out that it costs more to inforce it than they took in so they have dropped dog licencing. Recently someone brought it up again and the city is "studying" it again. Shocked Which really just means they spending a bunch of money we dont have to spend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ABETTERDOG4U.com
schnauzkyLVR
Academy Guru
Academy Guru
schnauzkyLVR

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky way to get money...   Sneaky way to get money... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:51 pm

I think the police should focus on more important things than that...especially in a big city
Back to top Go down
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
Steven_L

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky way to get money...   Sneaky way to get money... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:38 pm

Oh, I had no idea that other places did that! Thats news to me! Heh, ya LAPD should be looking into more important things but the city is in SERIOUS debt...I'm guessing they'll have animal control take care of that though, not the police.

But what are you guys' opinion on that?
Back to top Go down
http://k9domain.web.officelive.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky way to get money...   Sneaky way to get money... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sneaky way to get money...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
K9academy :: Media Forums :: Recent News Stories -
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com