K9academy
Samm-ban, A question for you. K9acad10
K9academy
Samm-ban, A question for you. K9acad10
K9academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Samm-ban, A question for you.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
Steven_L

Samm-ban, A question for you. Vide
PostSubject: Samm-ban, A question for you.   Samm-ban, A question for you. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:41 pm

Is your Bandit on the Dog Fancy Calandar for 2010? I was looking through the calandar pages that I'd ripped out (I don't throw them away) and I thought I saw a handsome dog that looked VEEEERY familiar for the portrait of Febuary 2nd!
Back to top Go down
http://k9domain.web.officelive.com
Samm-ban
Forum Member
Forum Member
Samm-ban

PostSubject: Re: Samm-ban, A question for you.   Samm-ban, A question for you. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:02 pm

That would be my boy!! LOL What a small world Smile One of my sisters Goldens was in last years too. I have to look at the submit by dates and see if I can get more pics in. I was very surprised when I got my free calendars and the letter in the mail. Smile
Back to top Go down
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
Steven_L

PostSubject: Re: Samm-ban, A question for you.   Samm-ban, A question for you. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:24 pm

Samm-ban wrote:
That would be my boy!! LOL What a small world Smile One of my sisters Goldens was in last years too. I have to look at the submit by dates and see if I can get more pics in. I was very surprised when I got my free calendars and the letter in the mail. Smile

I thought so! Thats cool, Junior's in it for July 23rd....but to be honest... I don't remember ever submitting his photo for that.lol. Although I've submitted it a few times for the magazine. scratch

Anyway, I thought it was really cool Wink
Back to top Go down
Samm-ban
Forum Member
Forum Member
Samm-ban

PostSubject: Re: Samm-ban, A question for you.   Samm-ban, A question for you. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:14 pm

I had to pull my calendar to look for Junior. I love that pic! I think when they are starting intently at something else..it makes for a great picture! He looks good in red Wink
Back to top Go down
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
Steven_L

PostSubject: Re: Samm-ban, A question for you.   Samm-ban, A question for you. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:55 pm

Samm-ban wrote:
I had to pull my calendar to look for Junior. I love that pic! I think when they are starting intently at something else..it makes for a great picture! He looks good in red Wink

Thank you! Actually....my trick to get him to do that is to hold a treat somewhere near the camera to get him to look a certain way...otherwise you'd only get pictures of the back of his head! Frustrated ROFL
Back to top Go down
Samm-ban
Forum Member
Forum Member
Samm-ban

PostSubject: Re: Samm-ban, A question for you.   Samm-ban, A question for you. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:52 pm

Quote :
otherwise you'd only get pictures of the back of his head!

hehe i love it when they cooperate so easily. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samm-ban, A question for you.   Samm-ban, A question for you. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Samm-ban, A question for you.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
K9academy :: Miscellaneous Forums :: General Chat -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com