K9academy
You guys hear about the Quake? K9acad10
K9academy
You guys hear about the Quake? K9acad10
K9academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You guys hear about the Quake?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
Steven_L

You guys hear about the Quake? Vide
PostSubject: You guys hear about the Quake?   You guys hear about the Quake? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:04 pm

I was just going to talk about what happened yesterday but decided to throw in a link for you guys and post it in the news section: http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/06/us/06quake.html?src=mv

7.2 Quake hit Mexico yesterday....quite a ways from here but we still felt it here in Murrieta (just 40 minutes north of San Diego).

I was driving when it happened, just had my car's oiled changed when my dad called me and I had to pull off to the side of the road. I noticed the car rocking and I'm like "maybe the tree I'm parked under is rocking the car" so I pulled forward a bit but it was still shaking. At this point I thought something was really wrong with my car and the shaking was making me feel sick.

Told my dad I'd call him back and I tried to focus in front of me trying to see if the speed limit sign was moving too.lol. BAD IDEA! The rocking of the car made me more dizzy so I stepped outside and noticed everything was shaking. Didn't last too long, but it freaked me out. Funny thing is I've been in quakes before, I don't know why this one made me feel so queasy.lol.

Too bad I wasn't around Junior, I would have known a few minutes before it happened that there would be an earthquake! Once we got home my sister and mother said they felt another....I guess I was too busy making an oreo shake to take notice ROFL
Back to top Go down
http://k9domain.web.officelive.com
Ann
Academy Professor
Academy Professor
Ann

PostSubject: Re: You guys hear about the Quake?   You guys hear about the Quake? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:14 pm

Yes, did hear about it this morning. Hope everyone out there is okay.
That was a fairly strong quake!
Back to top Go down
Betterdog4u
Betterdog4u

PostSubject: Re: You guys hear about the Quake?   You guys hear about the Quake? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:55 pm

I heard about it too ... and I actually thought about you!!! Glad you guys are all OK!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ABETTERDOG4U.com
schnauzkyLVR
Academy Guru
Academy Guru
schnauzkyLVR

PostSubject: Re: You guys hear about the Quake?   You guys hear about the Quake? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:56 pm

yeah..i heard about it. crazy stuff. Sorry to hear you got queezy! no fun!
I've never been in one that I felt...would be interesting im sure, but I dont hope for it!
Back to top Go down
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
Steven_L

PostSubject: Re: You guys hear about the Quake?   You guys hear about the Quake? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:02 pm

Yep everything here in the States is ok, can't say the same thing for the other side of the border though, 7.2 was stronger than the one in Haiti so there was lots of damage, thankfully not as many human casualities.

But this kind of thing scares us here in So Cal because we've been long overdue for a big quake... Been telling my family we should start packing supplies and stuff.

Oh well, what will be will be.
Back to top Go down
http://k9domain.web.officelive.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You guys hear about the Quake?   You guys hear about the Quake? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You guys hear about the Quake?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
K9academy :: Media Forums :: Recent News Stories -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com