K9academy
Why I like dogs... K9acad10
K9academy
Why I like dogs... K9acad10
K9academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why I like dogs...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
xXEvilMistressxX
xXEvilMistressxX

Why I like dogs... Vide
PostSubject: Why I like dogs...   Why I like dogs... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:48 am

Okay it is 3:30 am...still up. Watched the movie Hachi a dogs tail. It is about a very loyal dog, who had an old owner and he died of a heart-attack and everyday for 10 years he waited for his owner to return from work at the train station,until he too died. Talk about being loyal and dedication.

Anyway, I love dogs because of how loyal they are. I guess in a way too loyal for a person. It has been (what feels like eternity...almost a week..) since my mother broke my boyfriend and I up. He said he still wanted me...he said he would wait for me. He cried and was sad for...3 days....he got over it. He is posting happy stuff about this new wonderful life on facebook, while I am still here balling my eyes out wishing for one more hug or kiss. Still waiting up, like as if he'd text me like he use to that he was getting out of work. Its so hard to even sleep, I keep waking up during the night tossing and turning, crying...thinking of him. I've got a new guy friend that is texting me now...but its not the same...I want Daniel. I don't care how many fish in the sea there are....I want that fish back -.-!! I thought the pain was suppose to get better?!???? It just is getting worse.

I went out and did some speed racing...I want to start to be daring, join more speed races, get my license and live wild. The rush...helps my pain. You see...I've never lost anyone before...not in death nor as friends as far as being this close and its worse knowing my mom broke us apart. I need to go to cedar point. Is this reckless feeling normal??

Sleeping is my escape from the pain. I guess its really over...a year and its over. Thats so hard...My first boyfriend, my first love. He has been my whole life...I guess now I got to find a new life... I wen't to community college today. I go wendsday to talk to the counsler...I sent in application...I want to major in Music. I am signing up for voice lessons and then I also want to take courses to major in Journalism too, so if singing fails me I can always travel and write stories for newspapers or tv. I'm waiting on my school to send me my diploma, then I am getting plane ticket to Tampa FL, going to spend a few weeks there with my best friend...Then Im going to Nashville for songwriters camp. Lets see...I learned spanish this week...got caught up in the newest movies...lost 12 pounds...

Do me a favor guys...If i ever fall for another guy, particuarlly another 20 year old guy.... please talk me out of it!!!! Even at 20, they are so immature and heartbreaking.

So, I say...Stick to dogs for love and friendship. They are loyal, they don't leave you crying unless they die. So I guess you guys can welcome me back. I am coming back, a much older and wiser person.
Back to top Go down
Betterdog4u
Betterdog4u

Why I like dogs... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Why I like dogs...   Why I like dogs... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:27 am

As a person who has been thru this more times than I care to count, it's ALWAYS tough at first. But it WILL get better.

It may not happen in a week, a month or even two. It all depends on you. YOU have to get past it and let it go. I know it's hard, but the right person is not going to appear in your life until you are ready to meet him. If you are in "grief mode" you will miss him because you arent going to be looking in the right direction.

Part of growing up is learning to deal with this kind of thing. Disappointments and heartbreak will happen from time to time. It's just part of life. Unfortunately we dont "JUST GET" the knowlage given to us, we have to LEARN it, and that means we have to go thru it personally. But the good news in all of this is, that you become a more rounded adult as you learn these lessons.

The best way to think of it is this:
You need to go thru this to grow as a person. Once you have learned it, you will be able to help someone else in the future. (Like I'm doing now)

Dont try to escape the pain by sleeping or becoming some sort of daredevil. I'm not sure what you mean by "speed racing" but if it has anything to do with a car on public roads, STOP AND THINK. Your actions could very well take an inocent person's life. They may even be a dog lover and the dog could be in the other car.

Instead, go out and socalize. Make some new friends and get involved in NEW things. Doing this will widen your group of friends and "Mr Right" just might be in THAT new group.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ABETTERDOG4U.com
xXEvilMistressxX
xXEvilMistressxX

Why I like dogs... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Why I like dogs...   Why I like dogs... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:29 pm

Yeah, street racing is racing others on the road. My mom did it once when this old guy ticked her off by tailgating her. I don't drive...but my friend does and he does that.

Right now, I am not socalized in public but I am trying to change that by starting college, I want to take a summer course and get my degree in music. I feel like I am still trying to find myself and who I am. Most of my life, I'd change myself and my likes/dislikes to fit a certain group of people.

Am I wrong to feel that Daniel might change? Or is it true you feel, that he will never change like he says he will. I know people probably are thinking...he hated your dog, why would you want to be with him?!? But I knew him before he hated Star, guess when you fall in love...things like that don't seem so big and just brush it off.

Ah, it is times like this, I wish I wouldn't have to learn I could just take the advice and be okay with the whole situation and move on like that (like he seems to have.) Is it going to feel wrong or weird if/when I do decide I am ready to date another guy and we kiss like Dan and I did? I keep trying to picture myself with somebody new and whenever I do that... it don't feel right.
Back to top Go down
Betterdog4u
Betterdog4u

Why I like dogs... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Why I like dogs...   Why I like dogs... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:55 pm

xXEvilMistressxX wrote:
Yeah, street racing is racing others on the road. My mom did it once when this old guy ticked her off by tailgating her. I don't drive...but my friend does and he does that.

Right now, I am not socalized in public but I am trying to change that by starting college, I want to take a summer course and get my degree in music. I feel like I am still trying to find myself and who I am. Most of my life, I'd change myself and my likes/dislikes to fit a certain group of people.

Am I wrong to feel that Daniel might change? Or is it true you feel, that he will never change like he says he will. I know people probably are thinking...he hated your dog, why would you want to be with him?!? But I knew him before he hated Star, guess when you fall in love...things like that don't seem so big and just brush it off.

Ah, it is times like this, I wish I wouldn't have to learn I could just take the advice and be okay with the whole situation and move on like that (like he seems to have.) Is it going to feel wrong or weird if/when I do decide I am ready to date another guy and we kiss like Dan and I did? I keep trying to picture myself with somebody new and whenever I do that... it don't feel right.

PLEASE STOP, street racing KILLS. If you want to go fast, do like I do and go to the drag strip. That way you wont hurt inesant ppl and if something goes wrong you will have safety ppl there to help you. I cant stress this strongly enough, it only takes a car, kid, dog or a wild animal to jump out in front of the vehicle you are in to cause a crash that could hurt or kill you, or someone else. I hope it never happens, but I would hate to hear that you were hurt and had to spend the rest of your life in a wheel chair because you got hurt doing this.

One of my best friend's lost his son in a street racing crash about 3 years ago. He was killed when a deer ran in front of him when he was going 95 mph on a rural street. Another local kid was killed when he hit a car pulling out of a driveway on the street he was racing. The elderly lady in the other car was almost killed and is a vegetable in a nursing home, and will be for the rest of her life. The kid's parents have had mental issues and they have split up because thay both blame each other for the accident.

READ THIS: http://www.emsresponder.com/online/article.jsp?siteSection=1&id=12118&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+emsresponderrss%2Ftop_ems_news+(EMSResponder.com%3A+Top+EMS+News)

Dont wait to start school, go places now. It will help you to put this bad experence behind you.

Yes ppl can change a little, but "core" values and feels seldom ever change. It is my experence that when you find "the right person" there will be no need to make changes. Your lives will intertwine naturally. It is know as "a perfect fit" ...

It wont feel wrong or weird when you decide to start dating again as long as you are ready. You will have those "giddy" feelings again and you will be overcome by the "happy" feelings.

You will never forget your past loves, but they become less and less important to you. The current one will Always be stronger and the most important. FYI, I still think of my first GF (it was 35 yrs ago). She still holds a special place in my heart, because she helpped shape who i am today. But if i ran into her today, it would be no big deal b/c we have both moved on.

Last edited by Betterdog4u on Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added the news link)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ABETTERDOG4U.com
lucysnewmum
Academy Guru
Academy Guru

Why I like dogs... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Why I like dogs...   Why I like dogs... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:19 pm

people only change if they want to....and if you have to change something about someone then they are not right for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why I like dogs... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Why I like dogs...   Why I like dogs... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why I like dogs...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
K9academy :: Miscellaneous Forums :: General Chat -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com