K9academy
Happy Father's Day K9acad10
K9academy
Happy Father's Day K9acad10
K9academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Father's Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Betterdog4u
Betterdog4u

Happy Father's Day Vide
PostSubject: Happy Father's Day   Happy Father's Day Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:22 pm

Happy Father's Day to all of you "Dads" out there in K9A land!!! cheers

Hope you're all having a great day!!! jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://www.ABETTERDOG4U.com
xXEvilMistressxX
xXEvilMistressxX

Happy Father's Day Vide
PostSubject: Re: Happy Father's Day   Happy Father's Day Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:18 pm

I was quite scared of fathers day, with my dad...he isn't the nicest father out there to say the least. I did decide to take the high road and buy him a giftcard for Lowes and a card for fathers day, even though he completley ignored I existed on my birthday and rubbed in my face he got my brother a bday gift and me none or how he went out to LA for my sister but couldnt drive to pittsburgh for my graduation. Yet I decided dispite how he treats me I would do this for him and be the better person. He acutually stopped ignoring me...and treated me like I was a somebody for the first time in my life. We went up to the state park and stopped to eat and he checked out my new phone. We got along...then my brother who lives a mile away and haven't seen for 5 months came by unexpected and took my dad fishing which made him very happy because he was hurt that my brother ignores him all the time. So my dad ended up super super happy at the end of the day and told me I could go to Virgina Beach with my boyfriend Grin! So it was a really good father's day.
Back to top Go down
Betterdog4u
Betterdog4u

Happy Father's Day Vide
PostSubject: Re: Happy Father's Day   Happy Father's Day Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:34 am

xXEvilMistressxX wrote:
I was quite scared of fathers day, with my dad...he isn't the nicest father out there to say the least. I did decide to take the high road and buy him a giftcard for Lowes and a card for fathers day, even though he completley ignored I existed on my birthday and rubbed in my face he got my brother a bday gift and me none or how he went out to LA for my sister but couldnt drive to pittsburgh for my graduation. Yet I decided dispite how he treats me I would do this for him and be the better person. He acutually stopped ignoring me...and treated me like I was a somebody for the first time in my life. We went up to the state park and stopped to eat and he checked out my new phone. We got along...then my brother who lives a mile away and haven't seen for 5 months came by unexpected and took my dad fishing which made him very happy because he was hurt that my brother ignores him all the time. So my dad ended up super super happy at the end of the day and told me I could go to Virgina Beach with my boyfriend Grin! So it was a really good father's day.
cheers Now the next step is to keep building on the day. You are the only one that knows ALL of the details ... so do what ever you can to build / rebuild your relationship.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ABETTERDOG4U.com
Sponsored content

Happy Father's Day Vide
PostSubject: Re: Happy Father's Day   Happy Father's Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Father's Day

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
K9academy :: Miscellaneous Forums :: General Chat -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com