K9academy
How do I stop worrying? K9acad10
K9academy
How do I stop worrying? K9acad10
K9academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do I stop worrying?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
xXEvilMistressxX
xXEvilMistressxX

How do I stop worrying? Vide
PostSubject: How do I stop worrying?   How do I stop worrying? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:15 pm

Well I am going to Virgina Beach with my new boyfriend for two days this coming july and I found out I have a little problem. I am a worry wart when it comes to leaving Star here with my mom. Now I trust my mom because she's one who raised and trained him because we got him when I was five. Well I worry he is going to really miss me and not want to eat/drink especally in this really hot weather. This is my first ever vacation in my life, i've never been seperated from him longer then about 8-12 hours. I start thinking of everything that can go wrong while I am gone and freak out. So I guess the problem is, how do I let go and stop worrying about him?!?
Back to top Go down
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
Steven_L

How do I stop worrying? Vide
PostSubject: Re: How do I stop worrying?   How do I stop worrying? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:04 pm

First thing is calm yourself down. If you stress star will stress. Believe me dogs rarely go crazy when their owners aren't there (unless you are dealing with extreme Sep Anx). Junior is fine when I'm not home at night and even though Sheetza is a velcro dog, she doesn't seem too bad without my sister.

You just enjoy yourself!
Back to top Go down
http://k9domain.web.officelive.com

How do I stop worrying?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
K9academy :: Miscellaneous Forums :: General Chat -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com