K9academy
Treat others how you like to be treated K9acad10
K9academy
Treat others how you like to be treated K9acad10
K9academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Treat others how you like to be treated

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
KarlaKoala
Junior Member: lv 4
Junior Member: lv 4
KarlaKoala

Treat others how you like to be treated Vide
PostSubject: Treat others how you like to be treated   Treat others how you like to be treated Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:31 am

This is coming from a little rant but also would like to make this rant a lesson for others especally for our young members to learn so that in the same situation they will know how to treat others since obviously many don't. STOP and think, if you are going to say something mean to someone or treat them mean put yourself in their shoes, would you like it being said/done about you? If not don't do it. Treat other the way you want to be treated.

Back to top Go down
Betterdog4u
Betterdog4u

PostSubject: Re: Treat others how you like to be treated   Treat others how you like to be treated Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:26 am

Very good advice ... The world would be a much nicer place if everyone would just live by the "Golden Rule" ...

As adults, it's up to us to enforce the Golden Rule as well. When we see a "violation" we need to call ppl on it and explain why it's better to be nice to ppl.

My dad always said: "If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all" ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ABETTERDOG4U.com
xXEvilMistressxX
xXEvilMistressxX

PostSubject: Re: Treat others how you like to be treated   Treat others how you like to be treated Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:47 pm

I agree, I admit in the past I haven't been that nice but honestly with all that has happened in the past 3 months I have changed a lot. I really hate getting on a forum and seeing a reply and it is very mean and harsh. Like today this lady compared me to a drug addict and I should have been over my ex the moment we ended and I am just stupid. First of all she brought up an old post, second what she said was uncaled for and she could have stated it nicer. I personally felt attacked in her reply. Especally since she don't know the whole story and she just made her opinion seem like a fact...I hate when peope do that!! I think people need to go look up the word opinon and then look up fact. I wanted to reply teling her off but eh I decided I wasn't going to stoop to her low level and I was just going to ignore her.

I've learned it never pays to be mean, you just end up getting people to hate you. It is easier to be nice and have people like you for that then anything else. I really like this post, its great to have a reminder because there are moments where sometimes when you forget because someone is just being....diffacult!
Back to top Go down
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
Steven_L

PostSubject: Re: Treat others how you like to be treated   Treat others how you like to be treated Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:45 pm

Very wise advice to go by. Btw, its good to see you around Karla! Something happened to you that would warrant you posting this rant? If you don't want to talk about it its fine Grin
Back to top Go down
http://k9domain.web.officelive.com
xXEvilMistressxX
xXEvilMistressxX

PostSubject: Re: Treat others how you like to be treated   Treat others how you like to be treated Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:19 am

Some lady on this forum wants to argue that raising your kids with manners and respect is horrible and your kids will grow up to be pushed over victims of abuse....WTF??? Your kids need to learn to be nice and accpet that sometimes life doesnt always go the way you want it and you gotta deal with the people you work with to keep a job and to be nice .... people like that lady is the reason this worlds going down hill!
Back to top Go down
Betterdog4u
Betterdog4u

PostSubject: Re: Treat others how you like to be treated   Treat others how you like to be treated Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:51 am

xXEvilMistressxX wrote:
Some lady on this forum wants to argue that raising your kids with manners and respect is horrible
On THIS (K9A) forum?!?!??
Back to top Go down
xXEvilMistressxX
xXEvilMistressxX

PostSubject: Re: Treat others how you like to be treated   Treat others how you like to be treated Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:13 am

Betterdog4u wrote:
xXEvilMistressxX wrote:
Some lady on this forum wants to argue that raising your kids with manners and respect is horrible

No another forum. It was a post on what was the best way to raise your kids...Obviously this lady is going to have a rude awakening whenever her kids turn out mean and heartless. Yeah their is an extent where you teach your kids not to be taken advantage of but to exclude all manners and respect towards others is pretty pathetic. Kids needs to learn disapline and to give respect and so on, that is why this world is so crazy, everyone thinks its a free for all that you can get away with whatever you want and that isn't true. She was kind a rude poster always bitter about everything...her parenting style and way she thinks probably has a lot to do with her bitter attitude on everything. I know I am not a parent but I seen how kids grow up thinking its okay to be rude/mean to people and it isn't good.
Back to top Go down
Betterdog4u
Betterdog4u

PostSubject: Re: Treat others how you like to be treated   Treat others how you like to be treated Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:57 am

xXEvilMistressxX wrote:
Betterdog4u wrote:
xXEvilMistressxX wrote:

No another forum. It was a post on what was the best way to raise your kids...Obviously this lady is going to have a rude awakening whenever her kids turn out mean and heartless. Yeah their is an extent where you teach your kids not to be taken advantage of but to exclude all manners and respect towards others is pretty pathetic. Kids needs to learn disapline and to give respect and so on, that is why this world is so crazy, everyone thinks its a free for all that you can get away with whatever you want and that isn't true. She was kind a rude poster always bitter about everything...her parenting style and way she thinks probably has a lot to do with her bitter attitude on everything. I know I am not a parent but I seen how kids grow up thinking its okay to be rude/mean to people and it isn't good.
I figured it had to be somewhere else! I watch THIS site pretty close!!! ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treat others how you like to be treated   Treat others how you like to be treated Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treat others how you like to be treated

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
K9academy :: Miscellaneous Forums :: Rants -
Free forum hosting | Animals | Dogs | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com