K9academy
Baltimore!  K9acad10
K9academy
Baltimore!  K9acad10
K9academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Baltimore!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
xXEvilMistressxX
xXEvilMistressxX

Baltimore!  Vide
PostSubject: Baltimore!    Baltimore!  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:53 am

Well I am back from the Baltimore trip. Didn't take AS long as they inticipated, it wass 3 hours exact on a bus. I had a really fun time, and find out they are having a DAY trip to NYC, and I might get to go with Kurt here in May. Hopefully, keeping fingers crossed he can have off of work that weekend.

We saw the dolphins preform...aw I probably won't be on tomorrow much....but I wanted to say and let you guys know that I will be posting the photos ON THIS SAME THREAD sometime before Tuesday, and they should be on facebook sometime tomorrow, so if any of you are on facebook stop by and see them....there not up yet, most likely by sunday night.

I also wanted to say that I did go to the DOGCHANNEL meet up, couldn't bring star though. I did take a few photos not a bunch as I was rushed on time, but I will post those as well, but on another thread so the photos aren't all mixed up.
Back to top Go down
xXEvilMistressxX
xXEvilMistressxX

Baltimore!  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Baltimore!    Baltimore!  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:36 am

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=203441&id=1566427696 <--- Baltimore Photos! Its avalibale to everyone, even if you don't have a facebook.

I also posted the dog meet up ones, but its under my 2010 album and you have to be my friend to view them. There is a few of them so I am going to post them sepertly tomorrow when I have time on photobucket. Enjoy the 77 baltimore ones, lol.
Back to top Go down
Ann
Academy Professor
Academy Professor
Ann

Baltimore!  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Baltimore!    Baltimore!  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:26 am

Great pictures! I grew up near there. They spent a ton of money fixing up the harbor area about 20 years ago! The aquarium is one of the nicest I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
xXEvilMistressxX
xXEvilMistressxX

Baltimore!  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Baltimore!    Baltimore!  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:14 am

Thanks Ann, it was a 3 hour drive for us, on a bus!! First "just" aquarium i've ever been too, but the small aquarium at the Pittsburgh zoo was nice, but the one in Baltimore was awesome! Clean town, and not one creepy person did I see, which was odd lol!

We also saw jellyfish in the BAY!!! Is that even normal?
Back to top Go down
Ann
Academy Professor
Academy Professor
Ann

Baltimore!  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Baltimore!    Baltimore!  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:56 am

Yeah, the jellyfish are there in the fall, sometimes more than others.

Two or three blocks behind the harbor you would have seen the creepy people. lol
Back to top Go down
xXEvilMistressxX
xXEvilMistressxX

Baltimore!  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Baltimore!    Baltimore!  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:10 pm

Does sharks ever come into the bay from the ocean? I wasnt sure if they did or not, I heard the bull shark once got into the river and made its way up to Michigan or something.

I still think it was cool to see jellyfish in the bay...I am surre not many people can say that, when they traveled there.

Have you ever been to DC? I got invited to move down there next year with someone....I am not sure if I am going to take the offer or not, I've never been there. Around there, but never seen it. I might look into colleges soon down there to transfer too. I just don't think I can afford the move.
Back to top Go down
Ann
Academy Professor
Academy Professor
Ann

Baltimore!  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Baltimore!    Baltimore!  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:59 pm

I grew up in the suburbs of DC, went to school there. Got away as fast as I could. It might be great for some people, but not for me. I don't like the pace or the priorities there. The DC area is also horribly expensive. Southern MD was more my style, a nice little strip of land between the Potomac and Patuxent Rivers, still within an hour of DC. Lots of people are finding out about it though and making the commute.
Back to top Go down
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
Steven_L

Baltimore!  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Baltimore!    Baltimore!  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:49 pm

Awesome pictures, I love the dolphins. Gotta be my favorite when I got to Seaworld!

If I remember correctly Bull Sharks are notorious for going up rivers, and they can be quite aggressive as well.

No, I can't personally say I like jelly fish in the beach, I like getting in and if there are jelly fish you gotta be careful you don't touch one.lol.
Back to top Go down
http://k9domain.web.officelive.com
xXEvilMistressxX
xXEvilMistressxX

Baltimore!  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Baltimore!    Baltimore!  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:05 pm

Yeah, Steven you need to send me your correct address this time, last time the postcard didn't send and I got a little package here for you, little something from VA beach and something from Baltimore. It is small, and I think you'll like it ^.^

That is cool, Ann. If Kurt gets the job in DC, money shouldn't be an issue. He will live in government watch for 6 months, while getting paid before he gets the actual job and they allow him to live on his own. He will be a police man for the officials down there, for the white house...so its intense training. He already warned me that he wouldn't be allowed cell phone or computer access for three out of those six months.
Back to top Go down
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
Steven_L

Baltimore!  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Baltimore!    Baltimore!  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:25 pm

LOL you keep loosing my address! I'll give it to you the next time you PM me ^^
Back to top Go down
xXEvilMistressxX
xXEvilMistressxX

Baltimore!  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Baltimore!    Baltimore!  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:15 am

I don't loose it....It keeps getting written down wrong. Did you even ever get my VA beach postcard?
Back to top Go down
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
Steven_L

Baltimore!  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Baltimore!    Baltimore!  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:37 pm

Yes I believe I did Grin Loved it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Baltimore!  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Baltimore!    Baltimore!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baltimore!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
K9academy :: Miscellaneous Forums :: General Chat -