K9academy
Introduction K9acad10
K9academy
Introduction K9acad10
K9academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Kathryn_K
Junior Member: lv 2

Introduction Vide
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:03 pm

Hello from sunny Colorado (yep, even in December!! LOL!)

My name is Kathryn and I am the proud of owner of Doozer (8-1/2 year old male smooth St. Bernard), Fox (6-year-old male Fawn Great Dane), Trekkie (4-year-old female long-hair St. Bernard) and Gimme (2-year-old female Fawn Great Dane). My hobbies include showing dogs and three of my kids (Doozer, Fox, Gimme) are Champions in AKC and UKC. Doozer and Fox are also IABCA Champions. However, I don't believe that's all the dogs should be able to do and so all four have their Canine Good Citizen (CGC) certificates and Doozer, Fox, and Trekkie also have Novice Rally titles (Gimme is still working on hers). I am also the proud wife of Wilhelm.

On a daily basis, my regular job that pays the bills and the dog food is a computer programmer for an insurance company :-)

I am looking forward to talking to other dog-oriented people and it's always nice to have a place (or another place) to go when you have a question.

Thanks!

Kathryn
voyagerdogz@yahoo.com
http://www.voyagerdogz.com
Including Doozer, Fox, Trekkie, Gimme
Back to top Go down
http://www.voyagerdogz.com
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
Steven_L

Introduction Vide
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:07 pm

Welcome to K9academy! Its really great to see that your so involved with your dogs for them to have champ. titles, I'm sure they look awesome, so if you get a chance share some pictures with us.

Feel free to look around, and if you have any questions/comments don't hesitate to post Grin
Back to top Go down
http://k9domain.web.officelive.com
CujoMom
CujoMom

Introduction Vide
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:01 pm

Hi Kathryn, My name is Julie and I would love to have my havanese pup pass the Good Citizen Test. We have some things to work on first, like teaching him to learn to be away from "mama" and still behave.
Good for you for having all of your dogs doing it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction Vide
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
K9academy :: News & Announcement Forums :: Member Introductions -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com