K9academy
Pet you wouldn't consider. - Page 2 K9acad10
K9academy
Pet you wouldn't consider. - Page 2 K9acad10
K9academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pet you wouldn't consider.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Betterdog4u
Betterdog4u

Pet you wouldn't consider. - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pet you wouldn't consider.   Pet you wouldn't consider. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:57 pm

Quote :
And the second it was squashed ten million little spiders came out from it ( I guess it was carrying an egg sack or something),

Samm-ban wrote:
OMG...my stomach just knotted up when I read that. pale

Me too ... it made my skin crawl too ... Nervous pale
Back to top Go down
http://www.ABETTERDOG4U.com
PomPom_Queen27
Junior Member: lv 4
Junior Member: lv 4
PomPom_Queen27

PostSubject: Re: Pet you wouldn't consider.   Pet you wouldn't consider. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:13 pm

Steven_L wrote:
Samm-ban wrote:
spiders make my skin crawl...so they are out. i have called my husband in the bathroom while i was in the shower to kill a spider that was in the shower with me. he was like "um...youre in the shower.. ill get rid of it when you are done" and i was like "DO IT NOW". lol

LOL, something similar happened to me...only not in the shower. Nervous And the second it was squashed ten million little spiders came out from it ( I guess it was carrying an egg sack or something), so you could have imagined...I nearly jumped to the ceiling! ROFL

I remember you telling me that like a year or two ago! I am scared of spiders to no end, I start getting little panic attacks whenever I see one. I am not bad like around daddy long legs but if I see one of those little white spiders or big brown ones, my body loses all control and I go into a panic attack. Now I do get freaked out more so by the big black ones then other ones because I read in a magazine that country superstar Brad Paisley built a house ontop of a posinous spider colony, they looked like the big black spiders that roam into my house. Then knowing this was an hour from where I live, it really freaked me out. As if the non posin ones aren't scary enough! affraid
Back to top Go down
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
Steven_L

PostSubject: Re: Pet you wouldn't consider.   Pet you wouldn't consider. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:40 pm

LOL, if it made you feel queasy imagine how I felt! I was up on the bed though ROFL Nervous A quick spray of Raid fixed it though *happy ending...for me not the spider*
Back to top Go down
http://k9domain.web.officelive.com
Samm-ban
Forum Member
Forum Member
Samm-ban

PostSubject: Re: Pet you wouldn't consider.   Pet you wouldn't consider. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:29 pm

I bet Junior and Sheetza were right there chanting "go Dad go..our hero spider killer" lol!
Back to top Go down
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
Steven_L

PostSubject: Re: Pet you wouldn't consider.   Pet you wouldn't consider. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:58 pm

Samm-ban wrote:
I bet Junior and Sheetza were right there chanting "go Dad go..our hero spider killer" lol!

Hahaha well they would have been but when this happen I still lived in the "No Dogs Allowed" house, so I didn't have them yet. I'm thinking they would have tried to eat it. Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://k9domain.web.officelive.com
gabby22
Junior Member: lv 2
Junior Member: lv 2

PostSubject: Re: Pet you wouldn't consider.   Pet you wouldn't consider. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:20 pm

roaches are sure not something I would have! you can get those things all the time in Fla. I have seen the hissing roaches in pet stores, don.t know how they can sell the things. scratch Gabby22
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pet you wouldn't consider.   Pet you wouldn't consider. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pet you wouldn't consider.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
K9academy :: Miscellaneous Forums :: Other Pets -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com